1. Listing Word, Excel, Windows, The Internet, Macintosh or Microsoft Office as skills. Ummm, Duh.
2. Any of the following words: Team Player, Multi-Tasker, Hard Worker, Detail Oriented, World Class, Aforementioned, Right Brain, Whole Brain, Holistic Thinker, Marketing Professional.
3. A QR code. I am not going to pick up my phone, take a shot, then peruse your portfolio on my phone. Ever.
4. More than 3 fonts. More is not more.
5. A 5-paragraph cover letter. I actually think creatives should skip the cover letter.
6. Links to a Blog or Twitter account that have content a recruiter really shouldn't see. If you are going to give me more content that you author, make sure it enforces the reasons I'd want to hire you.
7. Referencing yourself in the 3rd person. Creepy.
8. A design that makes any part of the resume hard to read.
9. A lack of personality. You must show something that differentiates you from the next person.
10. An Objective section that starts with "To Obtain. . ." I already know you want a job, no need to muddle it up with corporate speak.