Thursday, September 17, 2009

Crunch Gym

Crunch Gym is giving away $10,000 in their Crunch Gym Shorts contest. Best 3-minute-or-less video about their mission statement, "No Judgments."

As a few Miami Ad School students have found, it is a perfect way to show off your creative chops. Go the site and vote for your favorites.

Here's a "making of" for one of my favorites (I have a thing for "making of" videos, they tell such a bigger story). You can see the final version on the Crunch Gym Shorts site. Way to go Drew, Alicia and Michelle. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cecilia,

I just saw your post about our Crunch gym "making of video" (I know a month late) Thanks for blogging about us!

I just wanted to let you know that the youtube link doesn't work anymore, but we have it on vimeo now, if you want to switch out the embedded videos.
http://vimeo.com/7270226

Also, since you're a recruiter, maybe you want to check out my partner and I's portfolio-blog, as well as our travelblog. :)

www.adverbarbie.blogspot.com
www.adverbarbieworldtour.blogspot.com

Thanks again!
Michelle